* Each dose contains 50 mg human grade biotin, plus calcium and methionine
* Did you know studies published in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association indicate 50 mg biotin as the minimum dose necessary to maintain healthy hooves, mane and tail?
* Made in the USA
Biotin Plus for horses is a powder supplement that helps support strong, healthy hooves, a radiant coat and optimum mane and tail growth. Therapeutic formula aids rapid healing and fast results; see a more lustrous, softer coat within 10 days and visible horn quality results in just 5-6 weeks. Each scoop contains 50 mg biotin, 500 mg d-calcium pantothenate, 25 mg methionine, linseed meal which provides omega-3 fatty acids that act as antioxidants against free radicals, brewers dried yeast which is full of B vitamins and trace minerals for extra shiny coats and promotion of hoof growth, stabilized rice bran for improved endurance, and wheat germ. Directions: Mix 1 or 2 scoops daily in feed. Can be fed with other supplements. 1-1/3 oz scoop enclosed. 2.5 lbs = 15-30 day supply.
Biotin Plus Ultimate
Biotin Plus Ultimate Coat & Skin
* For top coat quality and healthy nails
* Relieves itching from hot spots
* Choice of canine professionals since 1988
* Did you know experts have established that at least 5 mg biotin per 10 kg body weight per day is required to achieve clinical results?
* Made in the USA
Equilife Biotin Plus™ for dogs helps achieve a radiant, shiny coat and strong, healthy nails. Also aids rapid healing from hot spots, fungal infections and other common skin conditions. Powder formula. See benefits within 10 days. Each Tbsp dose contains 30 mg biotin, 120 mg pantothenic acid, 15 mg methionine, linseed meal which provides omega-3 fatty acids that act as antioxidants against free radicals, brewers dried yeast which is full of B vitamins and trace minerals for extra shiny coats and promotion of nail growth,and stabilized rice bran for improved endurance in athletes. Directions: Feed daily; Small dogs – 1 tsp (small scoop), Medium/Large dogs – 1 Tbsp (large scoop), Giant dogs – 2 Tbsp (2 large scoops). Can be fed with other supplements. Scoops enclosed. 1 lb = 50 large scoops or 135 small scoops.