dac Rescue Aid
dac Rescue Aid
* Source of live natural microorganisms
* NASC member
* Made in the USA
Rescue Aid is a source of live natural microorganisms for all types of horses. Provides a nutritional aid to support immune function for horses and ruminants. Animals that have suffered from stress including sickness, transport and severe climatic changes, as well as those following antibiotic therapy would benefit from the use of Rescue Aid. Enhanced with probiotics.
Each scoop contains min 3 billion CFU/gm saccharomyces cerevisiae and min 400 million CFU/gm total lactic bacteria.
Directions: Can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains. Maintenance - 1/2 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; Training - 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; 1 week before racing - 1-1/2 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; 1 week before commingling of animals or during high stress - 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Scoop included.
40 lb size available by special order; please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
Money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
Made in the USA.
• Yea Sacc®1026 – a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in horses, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
• Bio-Mos® is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos® "feeds the GI tract" and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and performance.
• B-Vitamin Complex – a group of water soluble vitamins which are necessary for the metabolism of nutrients (fats, carbohydrates and proteins) and are synthesized by intestinal microflora. B-vitamins may be necessary in order to support and increase the rate of metabolism, maintain healthy skin and muscle tone, enhance immune and nervous system function, and Promote cell growth and division, including that of the red blood cells that help prevent anemia. B-vitamins also stimulate appetite in sick animals.
• Probiotics are live microorganisms (including beneficial strains of bacteria) thought to be beneficial to the horse. These natural additives help maintain the correct balance of microflora in the small intestine and cecum to help bypass nutrients be completely digested in the gut.