Sport Hoof Boot by Cavallo Inc (sold as a pair)
Sport Hoof Boot
* The performance hoof boot: like a "running shoe" for your horse
* Ideal for horse sports and arena work
* Cavallo Boots are the only horse boots that features drainage slots for air circulation and comfort in wet or muddy conditions
* Simple to measure and get the right fit! Learn how in 'Photos' below
* Learn more. Watch videos in 'Other Info' below
The barefoot movement is real and growing fast. Get the genuine alternative to metal shoes here...these hoof boots are ready to go! Simple to measure, simple to fit and put on, stay on, and simple to take off.
Cavallo Sport Boot is lighter and sleeker compared to the Simple Boot. Ideal for all horse sports, walking, trotting, jogging, jumping, arena work and just having a great time! Great for barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes. Tough, durable 1000 Denier nylon upper with reflective piping for safer riding at night.
Lightweight hoof boot is shaped to fit the natural horse hoof (need no inserts or shims). Also promotes healthy hooves while allowing for expansion, contraction and increased blood circulation to the hoof.
90-day guarantee against faulty workmanship. Sold per pair. Available with Regular or Slim Soles.
Regular Sole features:
• Natural round shape
• Outside tread pattern supports hoof wall
• All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Sole width same as sole length
Slim Sole features:
• Built-in break over
• Unique tread pattern supports frog
• Innovative sole design for natural heel (skid) brake
• Sole width is 1/4" narrower than sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
• Cavallo's patented front opening
• Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
• Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Cavallo's signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
• Absorb shock – so horse's legs don't need to!
Important note: there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse’s new boots. Speed up the break-in process by using a leather conditioner/softener of your choice and/or riding through water.
1. Sizing https://www.youtube.com/watch…
2. Which boot is right for you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7UcrmlgTi4
3. Why go barefoot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtlfKq7qZTQ
4. Product review and fitting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWI2CSu3JrQ